The inspection of the vehicles mentioned takes about 30 ‘
The documents that you must have with you are the following:
- Vehicle license.
- Identification card or driving license.
- previous roadworthiness certificate.
- Tachograph certificate.
- Speed limiter certificate or statutory declaration not supply obligation.
- Certificate administration electronically readable signal and the corresponding electronic signal (for public use vehicles)
- Memo from the transport service, the existence hydraulic door, where fitted retrospectively
- OR Certificate manufacturing plant, or a representative, to design hydraulic door
- hoist Certificate (involves crane vehicles)
- Flying to the corner plate F.D.CH indicating that the permit for excavation works, if not bearing angular plate: memo stating that never takes backhoe and demolition products.
- Be indicated in the permit the existence tilting mechanism if brought respectively.
- The removable body transport Vehicles (bins) must supply, Certified drawings removable body and notes from the transport direction
- The perishable goods transport vehicles (food) required to provide certificate ATP
- The fuel vehicles or other hazardous materials:
- Approval Certificate ADR
- Sheet Inspection Body Test
In addition the vehicle must have:
- Fire extinguisher:
- – For categories N1, N3 1 (a) fire extinguisher type 1, 8A, 34B, C 1000V E Type 1, 8A 34B C 1000V (attention to the expiration date)
- – For category N2, 1 Type 3 fire extinguisher, 21A 113B C 1000V E